- Auction: October 31, November 1 & 2, 2017: 10am
- Preview: October 30, 2017: 9am - 7pm
- Preview: October 31: 7am - 10am | November 1 & 2: 8am - 10am
- Catalog with Prices Realized
- Session 1: Lots 1000-1759
- Session 2: Lots 2000-2763
- Session 3: Lots 3000-3520
- Search this Auction
- Digital Catalog - Extraordinary
- Digital Catalog - Sporting & Collector
- View 360° Images
- Current Flyer
- Current Highlights
Firearms Auctions in Fairfield, Maine Gross More Than $18.3 Million Combined
Once again, Fairfield, Maine has proven to be the worldwide epicenter for firearms auctions! Our neighbors at Poulin Auction Company got things off to a fantastic start on October 28-30 with a large offering of collectible and shooting firearms that generated $3.2 million for their consignors. This was immediately followed by Julia’s Extraordinary Firearms Auction and 2-day Sporting & Collector Firearms Auction on October 31, November 1 & 2 which grossed over $15.1 million. Thank you to all of our clients for another tremendously successful auction! A more complete recap of the auction will be posted soon, in the meantime use the link above to view prices realized!
Consign With Us for our Next Auction – Spring, 2018
For years, Julia’s has been the world’s leading auction house for rare and expensive firearms and the reasons are simple:
– We offer the best terms in the industry, with seller’s commission as low as 0% on high value items.
– Our reputation for honesty and fairness is renowned for nearly 50 years.
– We offer some of the finest expertise in the trade and guarantee our catalog descriptions.
– While our competition focuses on volume over quality, we maintain our focus on the most rare and collectible firearms. We don’t sell the most guns, we sell the most rare and expensive guns.
– As the #1 auction house in the world for rare and expensive firearms, we don’t want to buy your guns. We want to consign them for auction so you make the most money. Unlike other firearms auction houses, we won’t be competing with you during the auction.
While no other auction house on the planet Earth sells more high-end, expensive guns than Julia’s, with the recent addition of our Sporting & Collectors sessions, we have expanded the range of items we handle and also now feature moderately priced antique and collectible firearms whose average sale value will be in the range of $2,000-8,000.
Our trucks are on the road almost continually doing consignor pick-ups or at gun shows so if you have items you are thinking about consigning, call us immediately so we can arrange for a meeting or an appointment. Whether you have one item or an entire collection, we are most interested in speaking with you.