- Auction: March 21, 22, 23, 2018: 10am
- Current Highlights
Spring Extraordinary Firearms Auction: March 21, 22, & 23, 2018
Our Rare Firearms division is now focused on our Spring 2018 auction, and always looking for quality consignments. Whether you have one item or an entire collection that you are considering selling, we are most interested in speaking with you. Give us a call at 207-453-7125 or click here to get started.
For years, Julia’s has been the world’s leading auction house for rare and expensive firearms and the reasons are simple:
- We offer the best terms in the industry, with seller’s commission as low as 0% on high value items.
- Our reputation for honesty and fairness is renowned for nearly 50 years.
- We offer some of the finest expertise in the trade and guarantee our catalog descriptions.
- While our competition focuses on volume over quality, we maintain our focus on the most rare and collectible firearms. For years we have sold more rare and high end firearms at auction for over $10,000 each than any other auction house in the world. The facts are, that of the 7 major North American auction houses, since 2002 Julia’s alone has sold 40% of all the high end lots, well above any other competitor in North America!
- As the #1 auction house in the world for rare and expensive firearms, we don’t want to buy your guns. We want to consign them for auction so you make the most money. Unlike other firearms auction houses, we won’t be competing with you during the auction.
While no other auction house on the planet Earth sells more high-end, expensive guns than Julia’s, with the addition of our Sporting & Collectors sessions, we have expanded the range of items we handle and also now feature moderately priced antique and collectible firearms whose average sale value will be in the range of $2,000-8,000.
Our trucks are on the road almost continually doing consignor pick-ups or at gun shows, so if you have one item or an entire collection that you are thinking about consigning, contact us immediately so we can arrange for a meeting or an appointment.
Make Your Plans to Attend our March 2018 Auction Today!
We have reserved a block of rooms at two local hotels with special rates for our auction dates. These room blocks are first come, first served and can only be held for a short period of time, so we encourage you to make your plans and book your rooms as soon as possible. To reserve your rooms, call the hotel directly and mention the James D. Julia room block, or contact our office and we’ll be happy to help:
Hampton Inn by Hilton, Waterville, Maine: 207-873-0400
Hampton Inn by Hilton, Augusta, Maine: 207-622-4077
Book online (Augusta location): http://group.hamptoninn.com/jamesdjuliamarchauction