- Auction: April 11th, 12th & 13th, 2017: 10am
- Preview: April 8th, 9th & 10th, 2017: 9am-5pm
- Make an offer on these outstanding unsold lots!
Despite the overall success of the sale, there are always items that remain unsold and there is a wonderful selection of items yet available. These items will be posted online for a brief period of time. If you are interested in making an offer, do so immediately. Any realistic offers will be considered by our sellers. Act now!
- Catalog with Prices Realized
- Session 1: Lots 1000-1721
- Session 2: Lots 2000-2492
- Session 3: Lots 3000-3594
- Search this Auction
- Digital Catalog - Extraordinary
- Digital Catalog - Sporting & Collector
- Category Listing
- View 360° Images
- Current Flyer
- Press Release
- Current Highlights
- Sporting & Collector Highlights
- Available Lots
- Available Lots Category List
Once again, Fairfield, Maine has proven to be the worldwide epicenter for firearms auctions! Our neighbors at Poulin Auction Company got things off to a fantastic start on April 8, 9, and 10 with a large offering of collectible and shooting firearms that generated $3 million for their consigners. This was immediately followed by Julia’s three-day Extraordinary Firearms Auction on April 11, 12 and 13 which grossed almost $14 million.
James D. Julia sells the most rare and collectable high-end firearms in the world, and the results for our Spring auction bear this fact out: 317 lots brought $10,000 or more, 160 lots brought $20,000 or more, 29 lots brought in an excess of $50,000, 11 lots topped out at over $100,000, and four lots brought in over a quarter of a million dollars each. Stay tuned for some of the more notable highlights, and check our website for complete auction results.