- Auction: October 31, November 1 & 2, 2017
- Current Highlights
Our Fall 2017 Extraordinary Firearms Auction should be an outstanding one. We currently have amassed a great number of superb items, many coming from major and well known collections. With numerous important collections and historic guns coming in everyday, this will be a spectacular sale. Some of the collections that will be featured in our October sale include:
– Estate Collection of Dana Tauber – the finest collection of A.H. Fox shotguns ever to come to auction
– Prestigious And Lifetime Parker And Winchester Collection of Dr. Tom Bouwkamp
– Outstanding Estate Collection of Confederate and Historical Arms of Morris Racker
– Estate Collection of Russell Grinnell
– Session Two of the Extraordinary Warren Buxton Collection
For years, Julia’s has been the world’s leading auction house for rare and expensive firearms. In fact, no other auction house on the planet Earth sells more high-end, expensive guns than Julia’s. With the recent addition of our Sporting & Collectors sessions, we have expanded the range of items we handle and also now feature moderately priced antique and collectible firearms whose average sale value will be in the range of $2,000-8,000. We offer the best terms in the industry at 0% on high end, expensive items. We offer some of the finest expertise in the trade. Our reputation for honesty and fairness is renowned. Most importantly, we get the best results and regularly generate some of the strongest prices in the industry for rare and desirable items.
Our trucks are on the road almost continually doing consignor pick-ups or at gun shows so if you have items you are thinking about consigning, call us immediately so we can arrange for a meeting or an appointment. Whether you have one item or an entire collection, we are most interested in speaking with you.